Donate to The Foundation for Veterinary Aid International
Donating to the Foundation for Veterinary Aid International is:
- allowing for free veterinary services to underprivileged populations.
- controlling animal overpopulation in the long term through spay and neuter clinics.
- financing the purchasing of material and medications to treat more than 200 animals during the free clinics.
- actively participating in FVAI'S trips in order to ensure the success of their missions in foreign countries.
- contributing to the teaching of future veterinarians and animal health technicians.
Income tax receipts will be issued for donations of over $20.00 once a charitable organization number is obtained.
You may donate to FVAI by clicking on one of the three buttons found below. The first is for a one time donation. The second is to donate once a month on a recurring basis. The third is for an annual donation that will also be done on a recurring basis.